Friday 20 June 2014

Message to KO parents

With only 2 1/2 days left of school, I wanted to say it has been a sincere honour to work with all of your children.  I have felt deeply privileged to support them during this school year, to encourage their academic growth, and witness their development over the course of this year.  They have grown as a community together, learning to care for one another and work collaboratively. I thank you for sharing your children with me, entrusting me with their learning this year, and supporting the classroom in many ways.

I discussed with the children yesterday that they are closing a chapter of their education, as they end their very first year in school.  There will be new challenges and opportunities awaiting them in Grade 1 and I believe they are ready for these.  Like them, I will be taking on new challenges and opportunities in September as I will be in charge of the Learning Assistance department at CCS.  I am excited about the chance to support all of our classroom teachers and students whom they teach.

Once again, thank you for sharing your children with me and for your strong support of learning,

Geraldine Olaybal 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment